Right now is an unprecedented time where decisions are based on your health and safety, and the likelihood of my business being around in the future. For this reason I am doing everything in my power to ensure you can come in and I will take care of you.
I wanted to share what measures I am taking to ensure that ‘You are in Safe Hands’ during the COVID-19 Global Pandemic, when it comes time for you to visit me as soon as I reopen the clinic under Alert Level 2.
Bien-être Beauty Therapy | Reflexology has been operating for almost 15 years and has survived many challenges such as the Christchurch Earthquakes (2010 & 2011), an unexpected 10-week premature Baby Boy (2011), Christchurch Mosque Shootings (2019), and is therefore well able to survive this time.
Contactless shipping of Skincare and Wellbeing products is now available Online via the SHOP. Gift Certificates are available via email as e-vouchers or can be Click & Collected contactlessly.
The health and safety of my clients is of paramount importance to me and it is for this reason that I would like to outline what measures I am taking to ensure this when I re-open.
- To help protect my other clients please phone to reschedule your appointment if you are unwell or have been in contact with anyone who is unwell.
- Please use the hand sanitiser at the front door before entering and again on leaving – these will be positioned around the clinic to use at any time.
- I will be practicing mandatory and thorough hand washing between all clients. Appropriate PPE will be worn by me ie. masks, face shields and gloves where necessary. A mask will be available for clients who are having treatments not involving the face if they wish.
- Fresh linen will be used for each client, and this will be laundered on a hot wash with Commercial Laundry Cleaner. Disposable items will be used wherever possible ie. hair bonnet, spatulas, gauze coverings, tissues and paper towels.
- Clients will be given a plastic container to place all of their clothing and jewellery into – this will be disinfected between clients.
- As is normal practice for me everything from equipment and product bottles to brushes used during treatments are sanitised with hospital grade disinfectant after each use, and all implements are UV sterilised.
- Contact surfaces will be disinfected between clients – in particular door handles and the eftpos machine. Paywave is the preferred method of contactless payment. All reading material – magazines, books and brochures will be removed from the waiting area and refreshments will be served in single-use disposable cups.
- Clients will be restricted through the day to ensure social distancing.
- The bathroom will be cleaned and sanitised throughout the day. Single-use hand towels will be available which can be placed in the bin provided for laundering.
* This list is by no means final and will be updated and adapted as any new recommendations and requirements of operating in Alert Level 2 become available from the Ministry of Health and the Government.
As always, I hope to see all your beautiful faces soon and to be able to provide sanctuary for you in the clinic amidst all the chaos.