Bien-être Beauty Therapy | Reflexology “WellBEing Membership”
I believe that nurturing yourself, and taking time out to relax, rejuvenate and care for your body shouldn’t be something that happens just once in a while – it should be a regular thing! With your “Well‘BE’ing” Membership, regular treatments are even more affordable.
If you don’t use your monthly treatment you can carry it forward to the next month. Plus there are extra benefits like a 10% discount on additional treatments and 5% on product purchases (excluding anything already on promotion).
Total flexibility, total savings – it just makes sense to ‘be’ part of Well’BE’ing.
Terms and Conditions
- Memberships are paid by direct debit from your bank account monthly. The first month must be paid at the time of joining.
- Joining Fee: $10 one off payment to pay on joining.
- Payments will be handled by EZYPAY for monthly membership fees.
- Client is responsible for Ezypay processing fees (currently $2 for set up, and $0.33 + 1.59% of the debit amount)
- Client also needs to complete an application form for EzyPay and sign the Membership Agreement.
- Members are required to notify the Clinic in writing of any change of bank account information on file prior to the next electronic funds transfer (EFT) date.
- If a payment is dishonoured for any reason a charge of $8.90 will be payable in each instance the payment is declined and will be debited from your account.
- Bien-être Beauty Therapy | Reflexology Memberships are not transferable and can only be used by the person purchasing the membership.
- Unused memberships may be carried forward to the following month.
- You can purchase more than one membership at a time.
- Payments for upgrades or other treatments or product purchases are payable at the spa at the time of purchase.
- 24 hour cancellation notice for treatments is required or service may be forfeited.
- Bien-être Beauty Therapy | Reflexology reserves the right to change rules, regulations and pricing, or withdraw the membership programme at any time upon providing reasonable notice.
- You agree to follow the clinic rules and regulations. We have the right to refuse or discontinue service for any reason.